No products in the cart.
Kingkoil Premium Storage Bed Frame
- Choose from more than 20 headboard designs
- More than 20 selections of fabric or PVC upholstery
Visit our showroom for selection of headboard design and upholstery.
Ready stock – Lead time for delivery in 7 working days
Bundled Discount Available With Mattress Purchase
Available in SG/EU/US and other customized sizes
- Hydraulic Gas Lift System
- High Quality Upholstery (Faux leather/Fabric)
- 10 Years Warranty On Hydraulics
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Bed Frame
About The Brand
In 1898, Samuel Bronstein founded United States Bedding in St. Paul, Minnesota. Throughout the early 1900s, US bedding expanded and improved on the bedspring, under the name King Koil. King Koil has come a long way since, its mattresses representing the epitome of quality & value. Through the 1900s King Koil expanded globally to become one of the industry leaders. Currently King Koil can be found in over 70 countries worldwide, with its worldwide headquarters located just outside of Chicago, Illinois. In 2004, the name Comfort Solutions was adopted as the Head Quarter’s company name.
Incorporated in 1968, Matsushita Greatwall Corpn Pte Ltd (MGC) pioneered the manufacture of spring mattresses in Singapore under the renowned Wonderland brand. In the 1980s, armed with better technical know-how, they progressed to secure the licensing rights of international brand King Koil. MGC is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of King Koil products in Singapore and Brunei.
Other brands under the King Koil stable include Dorma, Silentnight, Wonderland and Stylemaster.
King Koil Quality in Hotels All over the World
5 Zone Individually Pocketed Spring
Five specialized contour zones are created through heavier guard coils and increased coil concentration in specific body areas. Our 5 zone individually pocketed spring comprise a greater concentration of springs at the vital center third of the mattress, i.e. Spine area, providing extra support where your body is the heaviest. It conforms to your natural curves, supports concave areas such as your lower back, as well as your spine and body in a natural position while you sleep.
- Target contour zones
- 5 – zone Head & Shoulder Support / Upper Body Comfort / Spine Support / Lower Body Comfort / Lower Legs Support
- Individually encased coils reduce motion transfer resulting in minimal disturnbance to your sleeping partner.
- Meets specific contour support requirements
- Provides superior quality sleep
Superior Foam Encased Technology
The spring unit perimeter is encased with 3″ ILD foam to provide maximum sleeping surface from edge to edge. This added edge support is a signature of exceptionally high quality standards
- Maximum sleeping area so you can sleep right up to the edge without a roll-off feeling
- Reinforced edge support prevents sagging borders.
King Koil Micro-Gel
Plush Micro-Gel/Royal-Gel fibre pillow top emulates the lightness and air-trapping abilities of natural goose down feather. Micro-Gel fibre displays thermal insulation properties, having a superior warmth rate. As an alternative to natural goose down feather, Micro-Gel fiber also benefits consumers by requiring minimal care.
- Enhanced breathability
- Latex comfort padding are made using the sap extracted from rubber trees. This material is natural and eco-friendly.
- Latex comfort padding provide even support through the spine and conforms to body shape, absorbing body movements and reducing pressure points for a restful night’s sleep.
- Anti-microbial and dust-mite resistant to alleviate allergies
- Optimal orthopedic support (naturally conforming to body contours)
- Luxurious resilience and feel
- Enhanced breathability
- Resistance to moisture and heat
- Superior pressure relief that helps bring better blood circulation and relax muscle
- Elimination of sleep disturbing motion transfers
Single, Super Single, Queen, King